Pilkington OptiViewTM is a color neutral, low reflective, pyrolytic coated product. It can be used in a monolithic or laminated application.
Pilkington OptiViewTM is a laminated glass with low reflective coatings on surfaces (both outer surfaces of the laminated glass), which reduces interior and exterior visible light reflectance to less than 2%. As a consequence, views from both inside and out are clear, un-obscured and virtually reflection-free.
Pilkington OptiViewTM can enhance any view, either looking inwards or out. Adding to its unique properties, Pilkington OptiViewTM is available in larger sizes and achieves a more neutral color than any other low reflective glass providing architects with greater innovative freedom than before.
Bear Glass now offers Pilkington OptiViewTM Anti-Reflective Glass produced using Pilkington’s online pyrolytic process, Pilkington OptiViewTM Anti-Reflective Glass offers more size flexibility than other anti-reflective glass products.
OptiwhiteTM Glass Benefits
- Reduces exterior and interior visible light reflectance to less than 2%
- Transmits more than 90% visible light
- Superior safety, security and acoustic performance
- Blocks over 99% of UV transmittance
- Durable pyrolytic (hard coat) surface, bendable and temperable
OptiwhiteTM Glass Applications
- Display cases
- Retail shop windows
- High-rise condo’s and apartments
- Sports stadiums
- Glass atriums