Antique Mirrors are a decorative silvered glass mostly used for interiors. This method of making glass consists of varying the regularity of metallic deposits. In addition to its decorative effect, the antique mirror creates a gentle and softened reflection, which contributes pleasantly to interior light levels.
Antique Mirrors with exotic colors and patterns are available in sizes up to 48” X 94” and come in finishes from traditional distress antique to burst of colorful 3D effects. Use it for: walls, framed mirror inserts, furniture, bathrooms, back splashes, or anything you can imagine.
Antique mirrors are handmade to recreate authentic antique variations in color and appearance. There are 3 ways to antique a silver mirror:
- Antique a new mirror by adding chemicals to the silver as it deposits on the glass
- Buy an existing mirror, strip the paint and partially remove the silver
- Apply silver or aluminum leaf to glass
We create glass for the following industries
- Store Fixture Manufacturers
- National and Regional Retailers
- Glass Distributors
- Glass Shops
- Table Manufacturers
- Sports Arenas